- 1 quart cold milk
- 2 pkg. (4 serving size) JELL-O Chocolate Flavor Instant Pudding and Pie Filling
- 20 OREO Chocolate Sandwich Cookies, crushed, divided
- 10 paper or plastic cups (6 to 7 oz.)
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping
- Assorted decorating gels
- Pour milk into large bowl. Add dry pudding mixes. Beat with wire whisk 2 minutes or until well blended. Let stand 5 minutes. Gently stir in 1 cup of the crushed cookies.
- Spoon remaining crushed cookies into bottoms of paper cups, adding about 2 tsp. crumbs to each cup; cover with pudding mixture.
- Drop spoonfuls of the whipped topping onto desserts to resemble snowmen. Decorate with gels for the ‘eyes,’ ‘noses’ and ‘scarves.’ Refrigerate until ready to serve. Store leftover desserts in refrigerator.